The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most beautiful half marathons in the running calendar.
Date: Sun 8 Oct 2023
Location: Central London
The stunning 13.1-mile route runs through four of London’s leafy Royal Parks and passes some of the capital’s most famous landmarks – from Buckingham Palace to the Royal Albert Hall. Take part and support MPN Voice and raise awareness of MPNs.
As well as taking in the scenic surroundings and electric atmosphere, with every step you’ll be raising money to support MPN Voice.
Please note that the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Fundraising Team secure places in this event which MPN Voice fundraisers can apply for.
There are two ways to take part – register for one of our limited charity places, or secure your own place through the Royal Parks Half public ballot.
How we’ll support you
All runners who join #TeamGSTC #TeamMPNVoice will receive an incredible support package, including:
- Fundraising tips, advice and materials, and helpful information on nutrition and training
- A personalized Guy’s & St Thomas’ Charity dri-fit running t-shirt and a MPN Voice t-shirt and running vest
- Dedicated support from our events team, every step of the way
- An enthusiastic, family-friendly cheer point on the route to spur you on
- Refreshments and a well-deserved sports massage after the race
- The rewarding feeling of knowing that your training and fundraising efforts are supporting MPN patients and funding vital research projects
Please Note: When it says “Are you happy for us to use your donation where it is needed the most”… Choose the first one – Yes I’d like to make the biggest impact in Guy’s and St Thomas’ Charity
In the Box ‘ Why do you want to join our charity team”…. PLEASE WRITE “DOING THIS IN SUPPORT OF MPN VOICE AND FUNDRAISING FOR MPN VOICE”
After you have made your application, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the team will advise GSTT that you have applied for a confirmed place, for MPN Voice.
If you have any questions or issues registering for a place via the GSTT link, please contact the MPN Voice fundraising team email@example.com