Streamed live online (via Zoom) – Saturday 18th September 2021, 9.30 am – 12.30 pm
There are still places available to attend this online forum.
Update to the programme and speakers!!
This MPN Voice online patients’ forum is being hosted by Dr Eibhlin Conneally, St James’ Hospital, Dublin and Dr Clodagh Keohane, Mercy University Hospital, Cork and will feature talks on:
- MPNs overview, treatments and COVID vaccine data update
- MPN clinical trials and MOSAICC study update
- Plus we will now be joined by Dr Roger Preston, PBS & Irish Centre for Vascular Biology, Dublin, who will be talking about a new and exciting research project that MPN Voice plan to collaborate with – blood clotting and thrombosis in MPNs
- ANP Mary Kelly, Midland Regional Hospital, Tullamore, will present the results of the patient and caregiver survey conducted in 2019/20
- We will also have a talk from a patient speaker sharing her PV journey
- A live panel Q&A session to which you can submit questions in advance and on the day
There will also be a live session for breakout groups for ET, PV and MF, for the audience to meet and chat in breakout rooms to discuss everyday challenges and swap tips, each group will be chaired by members of medical team. A copy of the programme can be downloaded here.
An on-demand video of the full event (excluding the breakout groups) will be available post-forum on the MPN Voice YouTube channel.
Live Q&A session, the medical team will answer questions from the audience, questions can be submitted in advance via the Eventbrite registration form or by email to email@example.com, and on the day via the webinar ‘chat’ facility. Please be aware that the panel/medical team cannot comment on or reply to individual cases, do not send in any test results with your questions, replying to questions on the day is not an alternative to your ongoing medical relationship with your own consultant or GP, so do try to ask general questions and don’t be disappointed if the panel/medical team do not give specific medical advice to you. There may not be time during the session to answer all the questions submitted, the team will reply to all unanswered questions by email.
Register to attend online – You are required to register to attend this online forum, use the link below, you will be redirected to Eventbrite, once you have registered you will receive an email containing the Zoom link join the forum. Please note that is an online forum and cannot be attended in person.
Feedback – we would be grateful if you could take a few minutes at the end of the forum to complete a feedback survey, this will let us know what we are doing right and wrong and enable us to make changes. The link will be sent to you after the forum and will be available on the forum ‘chat’ panel.
We look forward to you joining us at this online forum.