Date: Sun 03 Oct 2021
Time: start early morning
Type of event: running
Registration fee: £50
Minimum sponsorship: £2,500
Thank you so much for wanting to be part of #TeamGSTT and helping to support MPN Voice by running the world famous London Marathon!
Please note that the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Fundraising Team secure places in this event which MPN Voice fundraisers can apply for, when completing the application form ensure that you say you are taking part and raising funds for MPN Voice.
There are two ways you can take part in the in-person marathon:
Apply for one of our guaranteed charity places in 2021
Applications for the 2021 event are now open. Please note, our charity places are limited and are given out on a rolling basis. When filling out the application form, provide us with as much detail as possible.
Successful in the ballot? Run for us in 2021
If you were lucky enough to bag a place through the ballot (which is announced in February), we would love for you to join #TeamGSTT and receive the same support as a charity place runner. There is no sponsorship target.
For either option, click below and join our team today!
All runners will receive:
• A comprehensive fundraising pack including information on training and nutrition.
• Access to our team fundraising hub.
• A free dri-fit running vest, and a MPN Voice t-shirt, letters to personalise with your name and fundraising materials.
• A dedicated events team to help you every step of the way.
• Training sessions with qualified personal trainers, physiotherapists and nutritionists.
• An invitation to our marathon post-race party, the perfect way to celebrate (including a well-deserved sports massage).
Support is provided jointly by the MPN Voice fundraising team and the Guy’s & St Thomas’ fundraising team
Don’t fancy taking part in person? This year, you have the chance to join the virtual London Marathon team instead! Join the 50,000 people who will running the London Marathon this October from home.
If you have any questions about the event, please contact the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Events Team via email@example.com.
If the event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all participants will be entitled to either a full refund or an entry to a future third party event (excl. London Marathon) and any money already raised will be carried over to that event.