Date: Sun 29 May 2022
Time: 6 am to 5.30 pm (BST)
Start point: Victoria Embankment
Challenge level: moderate
Distance: 100 miles
Booking fee: £25
Fundraising goal: £500
The world’s greatest festival of cycling returns on Sun 29 May 2022, with a new format, exciting new routes and a new partnership with Essex County Council.
The Ride London-Essex 100 is a unique opportunity to ride 100 miles on traffic-free roads through the heart of London and neighbouring Essex. It will start and finish in the centre of the capital, with 60 miles of rolling roads through some of Essex’s most beautiful countryside and villages in between. The full route will be announced in early 2022.
Please note that the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Fundraising Team secure places in this event which MPN Voice fundraisers can apply for, please contact the MPN Voice Fundraising Team for registration details email email@example.com.
Whether you register for your charity place with us, or if you secure your own place through the ballot, join our amazing team of runners and we’ll give you a fantastic support package including:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising tips
- a MPN Voice t-shirt
- a dedicated events team to answer any questions, and support you every step of the way
- a family-friendly, enthusiastic cheer point on the route to give you a boost (courtesy of the GSTT fundraising team)
- a free sports massage from our physios after the race, plus snacks (courtesy of the GSTT fundraising team)
- meeting the team at our charity stand in the post-race marquee (courtesy of the GSTT fundraising team)
Sign up now to be part of this fantastic event and support MPN Voice.
If you have any questions about the event or fundraising, please contact the Fundraising Team at firstname.lastname@example.org