Date: Sun 9 Oct 2022
Time: Race starts at 9 am
Venue: Hyde Park, London
Type of event: running
Challenge: moderate to hard
Distance: 13.1 miles
Booking fee: £25
Fundraising goal: £350
Whilst running the Royal Parks Half Marathon you’ll be taking in the beautiful sights of Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’ Park and Kensington Gardens.
You’ll also get to run past Buckingham Palace and the Royal Albert Hall on the 13.1-mile route. And all the while raising awareness of MPNs and funds to support research to find the cure.
There are two ways to take part; register for a charity place with us or secure your own place – fingers crossed – through the ballot.
Please note that the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Fundraising Team secure places in this event which MPN Voice fundraisers can apply for, please contact the MPN Voice Fundraising Team for registration details – email@example.com
Whether you register for your charity place with us, or if you secure your own place through the ballot, join our amazing team of runners and we’ll give you a fantastic support package including:
- a welcome pack full of fundraising tips
- a MPN Voice t-shirt
- a dedicated events team to answer any questions, and support you every step of the way
- a family-friendly, enthusiastic cheer point on the route to give you a boost (courtesy of the GSTT Fundraising Team)
- a free sports massage from our physios after the race, plus snacks (courtesy of the GSTT Fundraising Team)
- meeting the team at our charity stand in the post-race marquee (courtesy of the GSTT Fundraising Team)
Sign up now to be part of this fantastic event and support MPN Voice.
If you have any questions about the event or fundraising, please contact the Fundraising Team at firstname.lastname@example.org