Date: Sun 10 Oct 2021
Venue: Hyde Park, London
Type of event: Running
Challenge: Moderate to hard
Registration fee: £35 (early bird discount of £25 until 1 May)
Minimum sponsorship: £350
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is one of the most beautiful half marathons in the running calendar, taking in some of London’s most iconic landmarks and the leafy Royal Parks along the way. This stunning 13.1 mile run takes you round the beautiful Royal Parks of London including Hyde Park, Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens and past landmarks including Buckingham Palace, Royal Albert Hall and many others.
Whether you register for a charity place with us, or secure your own place through the ballot, join our amazing team of runners and we’ll give you a fantastic support package including:
• A welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and materials and helpful information on nutrition and training.
• Access to our fundraising hub, including training plans.
• A personalised Guy’s and St Thomas’ dri-fit running vest and a MPN Voice t-shirt.
• A dedicated events team to answer any questions and support you every step of the way.
• A family-friendly, enthusiastic cheer point to encourage you along the route.
• A free sports massage from our physios after the race, as well as snacks and meeting the team at our charity stand in the post-race marquee.
Support is provided jointly by the MPN Voice fundraising team and the Guy’s & St Thomas’ fundraising team
Sign up now to be part of this fantastic event and support MPN Voice.
Please note that the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Fundraising Team secure places in this event which MPN Voice fundraisers can apply for, when completing the application form ensure that you say you are taking part and raising funds for MPN Voice.
If you have any questions about the event please contact the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Events Team via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the event is cancelled due to Covid-19, all participants will be entitled to either a full refund or an entry to a future third party event (excl. London Marathon) and any money already raised will be carried over to that event.