Date: Sun 11 Apr 2021
Time: Whenever you choose
Venue: Virtual event
Challenge: Running or walking
Registration fee: £10
Minimum sponsorship: £125
To protect the health and safety of all runners during the Coronavirus pandemic, the April Royal Parks Half Marathon has been cancelled in favour of a virtual half marathon which will take place on 11 April.
Please note, the October Royal Parks Half Marathon event will continue as planned.
Although the Royal Parks April Half Marathon has been cancelled, you can still challenge yourself this Spring. Keep motivated through the winter months by training for the virtual half marathon.
Plan your own route at a time and pace that suits you. Get your household to join or cheer you on!
Sign up for just £10 and join our virtual community of runners fundraising for MPN Voice and we’ll give you a fantastic support package including:
• A pre-event pack, including a specialized race bib, an eco-friendly water bottle and a Royal Parks medal.
• A MPN Voice t-shirt.
• A post-event Royal Parks finisher t-shirt.
• A welcome pack full of fundraising tips, advice and materials and helpful information on nutrition and training.
• Access to our fundraising hub, including training plans.
• A dedicated events team to answer any questions and support you every step of the way.
• Access to the virtual Royal Parks race day app.
• A guaranteed place in a future Royal Parks Half Marathon event from 2022, bypassing the general ballot.
Support is provided jointly by the MPN Voice fundraising team and the Guy’s & St Thomas’ fundraising team
Sign up now and support MPN Voice. Thank you!
Please note that the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Fundraising Team are co-ordinating participation in this event for MPN Voice fundraisers, when completing the application form ensure that you say you are taking part and raising funds for MPN Voice.
If you have any questions about the event please contact the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Events Team via email@example.com