Blood Cancer UK (BCUK) is looking at how to transform support services for people with different types of blood cancer. Evidence shows that not enough patients are aware of the support they could get when living with blood cancer, including MPNs. This project by Blood Cancer UK will design a brand new support service for people with blood cancer, to give them the guidance they need to manage and live well with blood cancer. It will be available to every person with blood cancer in the UK.
BCUK would like to make contact with people in the UK who have received a diagnosis of blood cancer, or who care for a person who has. They are particularly interested in speaking to individuals (or their carers) who are currently undergoing treatment or have had a relatively recent diagnosis (within 5 years). They are committed to designing the new service with input from people who have been diagnosed with blood cancer.
- The charity are looking for anyone with blood cancer who is willing to share their experiences, give feedback, and help to think about better ways to support blood cancer patients
- No special skills or experience are needed to take part in this project
- The project will run throughout 2023. Once on the project team, you may receive a phone call once every 6-8 weeks, be asked to give feedback on new ideas, and possibly attend one or two online workshops
- You will be reimbursed for your time and will be helping to support more people with blood cancer in the future
- Attendance and involvement will always be optional, although BCUK hopes that you can attend as much as you are able to. You can of course leave the project at any time if circumstances change
This project is being co-ordinated by Luto Research on behalf of Blood Cancer UK, if you are interested in taking part in this project or would like more information, please contact Luto Research at firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference Blood Cancer UK.
Please note that MPN Voice is not involved in this project, we are advertising it on behalf of Blood Cancer UK.