This in-person forum was held in Galway, Ireland on Sat 24 June 2023, with MPN patients and family/friends attending from across Ireland.
- Welcome and introduction to MPN Voice Who we are and what we do – Nona Baker, Co-Chair MPN Voice
- ET & PV an overview – Dr Aisling Nee, Consultant Haematologist, University Hospital, Limerick
- New Treatment Opportunities – Prof Claire Harrison, Consultant Haematologist, Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital, London
- Managing symptoms and support networks – Sarah Connolly, ANP Haematology, University Hospital Galway
- Panel Q&A session
- Clinical Trials – an overview – Dr Janusz Krawczyk, Consultant Haematologist, University Hospital, Galway
- MF an overview – Dr Claire Andrews, Consultant Haematologist, St Vincent’s Hospital, Dublin
- Patient talk – My ET Journey – Sinead Dolan
- What causes MPNs – Prof Mary Frances McMullin, Consultant Haematologist, Queen’s University, Belfast
- Patient talk – My PV Journey – Michal Molcho
Please note that the breakout group session was not filmed/recorded for reasons of confidentiality.
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS VIDEO WAS CORRECT AS OF 24 JUNE 2023
We would like to thank all the MPN patients, their families and friends who attended the forum. We would also like to thank all the speakers for their support and for giving their very informative presentations, we couldn’t have done it without you. And our very special thanks to Sinead and Michal, the patient speakers, for their very inspiring and moving patient stories. Very special thanks go to Novartis Ireland for their very kind sponsorship of this forum.
We hope that you enjoy watching the forum video, if you would like to send us any comments/feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate to MPN Voice – MPN Voice would not exist without donations, fundraising and grants, we are kindly asking everyone to be as generous as they can to help us support our ongoing projects supporting the MPN patient and healthcare communities. We would be very grateful for your support with a donation to MPN Voice which you can make via the MPN Voice JustGiving page, thank you.