This online forum focussed on Genetics and MPNs. The talks were presented by: Dr Andrew McGregor, Newcastle NHS FT, Dr Jon Lambert, University College London Hospitals NHS FT and Dr Anna Godfrey, Cambridge University Hospitals, NHS FT.
- Welcome and introduction to MPN Voice – Maz Campbell-Drew, Administrator MPN Voice
- Introduction to genetics – Dr Andrew McGregor
- Common genetic changes and testing in MPNs – Dr Jon Lambert
- Broader genetic testing – when do we do it and what does it mean? – Dr Anna Godfrey
- Panel discussion Q&A session – speaker panel
- Close of forum – Maz Campbell-Drew
We would like to thank Dr McGregor, Dr Lambert and Dr Godfrey for their support, we are very grateful to them for giving their time to support the MPN community in this way. And our thanks also to everyone in the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Commercial Service Directorate team for all their help and assistance in producing this forum.
We hope that you enjoy watching the forum video, if you would like to send us any comments/feedback please email email@example.com