This online forum focussing on ET – featured talks from: Dr Anna Godfrey, Cambridge University Hospitals; Prof Mary Frances McMullin, Queen’s University Belfast, Dr Joanne Ewing, University Hospitals Birmingham, Prof Claire Harrison, Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital and Faye McGillian, patient speaker.
- Welcome from Nona Baker, co-chair MPN Voice, and Prof Claire Harrison, GSTT
- How do we make a diagnosis – Dr Anna Godfrey
- Prognosis and treatment for ET – Prof Mary Frances McMullin
- Patient story – Faye McGillian
- Current clinical trials in ET – Dr Joanne Ewing
- Controversies in ET Management – Prof Claire Harrison
- Q&A session – speaker panel
- Wrap up – Nona Baker
We would like to thank all the speakers for their support, we are very grateful to them all for giving their time to support the MPN community in this way. And our thanks also to everyone in the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Commercial Service Directorate team for all their help and assistance in producing this forum.
You will also find on the MPN Voice YouTube channel, videos of previous patients’ forums, and the monthly vlogcasts ‘In Conversation With…’ a series of monthly informal conversations with members of the MPN community and Nona co-chair of MPN Voice and a MPN patient herself.
We hope that you enjoy watching the forum videos, and the vlogcasts, if you would like to send us any comments/feedback please email email@example.com