The video of the MPN Voice patients’ virtual forum, held on Thursday 19 October 2023, is now available to view.
This online forum focussing on Young People and MPNs features talks from: Prof Claire Harrison, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS FT; Dr Anna Godfrey, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS FT; Dr Jonathan Lambert, University College London Hospitals NHS FT; Gavin Maynard-Wyatt, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS FT and Alice Watson, Young Patient Network.
- Welcome and introduction to MPN Voice, who we are and what we do – Nona Baker, Co-Chair MPN Voice
- Introduction to the young patients’ network and interview video with a young patient – Alice Watson
- Overview of MPNs and their complications – Dr Jonathan Lambert
- Treating your MPN – Dr Anna Godfrey
- A selection of topics specific to young patients – Prof Claire Harrison
- Dietician – Healthy eating – Gavin Maynard-Wyatt
- Panel Q&A discussion
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS VIDEO WAS CORRECT AS OF 19 OCTOBER 2023
The Young Patient Network is for people with a MPN, aged 40 and under, if you would like more information about the YPN please email firstname.lastname@example.org, you can also join the group’s private Facebook group.
We would like to thank Prof Harrison, Dr Godfrey, Dr Lambert, Gavin Maynard-Wyatt and Alice Watson for their support, we are very grateful to them for giving their time to support the MPN community in this way. And our thanks also to everyone in the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Commercial Service Directorate team for all their help and assistance in producing this online forum.
We hope that you enjoy watching the forum video, if you would like to send us any comments/feedback please email email@example.com
Donate to MPN Voice – MPN Voice would not exist without fundraising, donations and grants, we are kindly asking everyone to be as generous as they can to help us support our ongoing projects, including the webinars and virtual forums, supporting the MPN patient and healthcare communities. We would be very grateful for your support with a donation to MPN Voice which you can make via the MPN Voice JustGiving page, thank you.