This online webinar is focussing on stem cell transplants (SCTs), with presentations from Dr Donal McLornan and Dr Andrew Innes, and Andrew Jedras, a patient speaker.
- Welcome and introduction – Nona Baker, Co-Chair MPN Voice
- An introduction to allogeneic SCT for MF Part 1 – Dr Donal McLornan, Consultant Haematologist, UCLH
- Stem cell transplants in MF Part 2 – Dr Andrew Innes, Consultant Haematologist, Hammersmith & Imperial College Hospital
- Patient story of SCT – Andrew Jedras
- Panel Q&A with questions from the online audience
- Close of forum
We would like to thank all the speakers for their support, we are very grateful to them all for giving their time to support the MPN community in this way. And our thanks also to everyone in the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Commercial Service Directorate team for all their help and assistance in producing this forum.
You will also find on the MPN Voice YouTube channel, videos of previous patients’ forums/webinars, and the monthly vlogcasts ‘In Conversation With…’ a series of monthly informal conversations with members of the MPN community and Nona co-chair of MPN Voice and a MPN patient herself.
We hope that you enjoy watching the forum videos, and the vlogcasts, if you would like to send us any comments/feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org