This ‘virtual’ forum focussed on Polycythaemia Vera (PV) and features talks from: Prof Claire Harrison, Guy’s & St Thomas’ NHS FT; Dr Anna Godfrey, Cambridge University Hospitals NHS FT; Prof Mary Frances McMullin, Queen’s University Belfast and Dr Rebecca Frewin, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS FT, and a patient speaker, Charlie.
- Welcome and introduction to MPN Voice – Prof Claire Harrison
- How we make a diagnosis and the role of genomics – Dr Anna Godfrey
- Conventional treatment for PV – Dr Rebecca Frewin
- A forward look to future therapies – Prof Mary Frances McMullin
- A conversation with a patient – Dr Rebecca Frewin and Charlie
- Panel discussion Q&A session – speaker panel
- Close of forum – Prof Claire Harrison
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS VIDEO WAS CORRECT AS OF 27 JULY 2023
We would like to thank Prof Harrison, Dr Godfrey, Dr Frewin, Prof McMullin and Charlie for their support, we are very grateful to them for giving their time to support the MPN community in this way. And our thanks also to everyone in the Guy’s & St Thomas’ Commercial Service Directorate team for all their help and assistance in producing this forum.
We hope that you enjoy watching the forum video, if you would like to send us any comments/feedback please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Donate to MPN Voice – MPN Voice would not exist without donations, fundraising and grants, we are kindly asking everyone to be as generous as they can to help us support our ongoing projects supporting the MPN patient and healthcare communities. We would be very grateful for your support with a donation to MPN Voice which you can make via the MPN Voice JustGiving page, thank you.